Governor Bello Matawalle is giving Gusau metropolis a new face proving beyond any doubt that he is composed, focused and not distracted by the political refractions. Even with a lean purse depleted to emptiness by the previous administration, he struggles to keep head above water. A cursory look at the following projects speaks volumes:
- Completion of Canteen Daji Area road rehabilitation.
- Construction of Kwanar Inno Doya Sabon Gari Road via Sarkin Tasha Mosque, Sardauna Bread linking up to Late Ladan Mada House....
- Construction of road from Old motor park near Auwal Bread beside railway linking up to CIS linking up to Government House road opposite Jifatu Supermarket.
- Construction of a suburban close along Kantin Sauki line via the house of Liman Dan Alhaji Sambo, linking up to Emir's Palace Mosque. Kanwuri Gusau.
- T/wada Sabuwar Hanya construction of road down to Tsamiya Masaka linking up to Koramar Boko House also linking up to Sunny Fast Food.
Moreover, Governor Bello Matawalle's Rural Transformation Scheme is the reincarnation of Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructures (DFRRI) of 1986 as other projects are in progress in many rural areas among which are:
- Ruwan Doruwa