Some of the steps taken by the administration of Governor Bello Matawalle to support the security operatives and contain the security challenges are:
- Provision of decent office and housing accommodation to military personnel especially with the formation of Brigade Command in the State;
- Provision of brand-new 200 Hilux operational vehicles and a monthly standing imprest to the security agencies;
- Provision of Silent Falcon Aircraft Drones;
- Repairs of vehicles and fighting equipment of security agencies in the State;
- Joint security collaboration with neighbouring states of Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto, Niger, and Katsina states in order to block porous borders so as to impede infiltration of miscreants or armed bandits into the State;
- Collaboration with the authorities of Niger Republic in arresting the proliferation of light arms and ammunition in the State.